Last Update On May 10
ROAR BEVERAGES, INC. TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to the ROAR Beverages website, operated by Roar Beverages Inc., a Delaware corporation (hereinafter, “ROAR”, “we”, “us” or “our”, as the context may require), and located at www.roarorganic.com (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms or wish to exercise your rights as described below, please contact ROAR via email at email@example.com, or at:
Roar Beverages, Inc.
315 Columbia Street
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
Accessing the Site and Registration
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site; and
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
In order to access certain Services and/or the Site, you may be asked to register and create an account. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to click to agree to these Terms, and may then be asked to select or submit a username and password. You may also be required to provide us with certain information about yourself, including some types of personally identifiable information, including your legal name, phone number, address, email address, gender, and age. You are responsible for ensuring that your password and account login are kept secret, safe, and secure at all times. ROAR will not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of your account in the event that a third party has access to and uses your password and account login in any way. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site, or portions of it, using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to, or use of, your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
When placing an order through the Site, you will be required to provide other personal information, such as shipping address, billing address, and payment details. Additional information may be collected by ROAR, or its third party providers, at this time for security and anti-fraud purposes. You represent that the personal information you provide to us via the Site is true, valid, complete and up-to-date in all respects, and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the shipping (unless the item is a gift) and billing information provided. Should any of the information you provide on the Site change, please login to your account and update such information directly on the Site.
General Restrictions on Use
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use, and for no other purposes.
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Site or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ROAR;
- Gain unauthorized access to ROAR’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, ROAR’s networks and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access, or collect, any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose;;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by ROAR in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- Use the Site to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards (defined below) set out in these Terms;
- Use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
- Use the Site to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, Roar, a Roar employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Roar or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
As between you and ROAR, ROAR owns or licenses all information and materials, including logos, designs, titles, phrases, product names, images, illustrations, icons, photographs, and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and other intellectual property rights associated therewith, in or made available through, the Site (“Site Content”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Content. All Site Content is protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove, or alter, any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Content. As between you and ROAR, all names, trademarks, symbols, slogans, or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to ROAR or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in, or to, the Site Content, other than the right to use the Site Content in accordance with these Terms.
Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute feedback, post content and/or provide other information to the Site for access, use, viewing, and commentary by other users of the Site (collectively, “User Contributions”). All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
By posting User Contributions, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Contributions and that use of the User Contributions by ROAR on the Site, and all other persons and entities, will not: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Roar, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to, any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Upon your submission of User Contributions or other material or information to ROAR, you grant ROAR a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense the User Contributions, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, ROAR shall be under no obligation: (1) to maintain any User Contributions in confidence; (2) to compensate you in any way for your User Contributions; or (3) to respond to any User Contributions.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate, in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates these Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or could create liability for Roar.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all, or part, of the Site for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities, or court order, requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ROAR AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from, or are endorsed by, us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed, or appear to be displayed, on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site, or portions of it, to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
The information presented on, or through, the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We cannot, and do not, review all communications, products, or services made available on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any User Contributions, Site Content, or the Site, including information submitted in connection with the Site Content or other features at any time, with or without notice in our sole discretion.
Disclaimers and Warranties
ROAR reserves the right to change the assortment of items offered and to limit the quantity of items that may be purchased from time to time and at any time, without prior notice. We also reserve the right to alter the terms or duration of any special offers or sale promotion. ROAR is not liable in case of stock outage or unavailability of products. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site, but we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ROAR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ROAR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ROAR NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ROAR REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, ROAR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
AS SET FORTH BELOW, THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ROAR, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
AS SET FORTH BELOW, THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Exclusions Prohibited by Law
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS ENTITLED “DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES” AND “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND ROAR’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Links in the Site To Other Sites
The owner of the Site is based in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. We make no claims that the Site, or any of its content, is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Complaint Procedures/Copyright Takedown Notice
If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify ROAR as specified at the beginning of these Terms, with a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your email address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement (under penalty of perjury): “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
Rules for Sweepstakes, Contests, Challenges, Activities, Surveys, and Similar Promotions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Site and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in either: (i) the federal courts of the United States for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania; or (ii) the state courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania located in either Lehigh County or Northampton County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THESE TERMS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
At ROAR's sole discretion, it may require you to submit any disputes arising from these Terms or use of the Site, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Pennsylvania law. Any such arbitration shall take place in either Lehigh County or Northampton County, Pennsylvania, unless ROAR elects otherwise.
You agree that if ROAR does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which ROAR has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of ROAR’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to ROAR. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide a matter arising out of these Terms, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms and the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.